7 people made this
About this recipe:
A mouth-watering recipe, served with cream. To add moisture pour a generous amount of cream on top.
125g self-raising flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
125g dark brown soft sugar
125g plain chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Sift flour and baking powder.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, adding a tablespoon of flour with the second egg.
- Beat in the melted chocolate. Place in a lined and greased square tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cut into squares before cooling.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate