1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes Photos
Pitta bread salad with cucumber, feta and mint
- 2 pitta breads, diced
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- coarse sea salt
- 500g fresh spinach or other salad leaves
- 3 sticks celery, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeds removed and diced small
- 1 bunch fresh mint, cut into thin strips
- 1 handful watercress
- 175g feta, crumbled
- ground black pepper
Prep:20min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Spread pitta bread pieces in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes until they are crispy. Remove from the oven.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and vinegar and season with salt.
- Wash and clean the spinach, and place in a salad bowl. Add the celery, cucumber and pitta, pour the dressing over and mix well. Just before serving, add the mint and watercress. Mix again. Finally, sprinkle with the feta and season with pepper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!