1 / 1 Picture by:
Chocolate Snowball Biscuits
- 125g plain flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 60g cocoa (unsweetened)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 75g softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- icing sugar for coating
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Blend everything - except the icing sugar - in a food processor until it clumps together.
- Chill mix for one hour, if time permits, to make rolling easier. Roll heaped teaspoonfuls into balls then roll heavily in icing sugar... that's HEAVILY until the layer is thick, white and loose! Do not flatten.
- Bake at 180 C / Gas 4 for 10 minutes on greased baking trays.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before lifting.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!