1 / 1 Picture by:
Pork and pak choi stir fry
- 640g freshly cooked rice
- 2-3 tablespoons olive or rapeseed oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 300g lean pork, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons oyster and hoisin sauces
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 bag of pak choi (or any other chinese veg), cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornflour mixed with 2 tablespoons water (optional)
- soy sauce to taste
Prep:15min › Cook:25min › Ready in:40min
- Cook rice in a rice cooker. Whilst rice is being cooked, prepare the above ingredients
- In a wok over medium heat, add some oil and stir fry the garlic and onion until the onion softens. Add in the sliced pork and the oyster and hoisin sauces (cook for a further 2 minutes until pork is cooked). Beat in the two eggs. Add in the pak choi until pak choi wilts but colour is still bright green. Add in cornflour mixture to thicken at this point, if using.
- Once rice has cooked (this should take about 20 minutes depending on the size of the rice cooker) add in the rice to the wok and mix through. Add in soy sauce for colour. Serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!