1 / 1 Picture by: PeterWells
Chicken Curry Risotto
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 370g uncooked arborio rice
- 1.5L chicken stock (made from stock cubes)
- 100g shredded roast chicken
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 2 tablespoons light soured cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and black pepper to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese to serve
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Fry the garlic and onion in the oil over medium high heat. Add the arborio rice and stir.
- Add some chicken stock, enough to make a thick mixture. Stir until dissolved and add more and keep repeating until the rice is tender.
- Add the shredded chicken, tandoori paste and soured cream. Stir to mix the flavours through. Add the parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a dollop of soured cream and grated Parmesan cheese.
- 01 Oct 2012
Delicious, dragon stew as far as the kids are concerned - 17 Nov 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!