1 / 1 Picture by: What a dish
- 1 (500g) pack farfalle pasta
- 1 large bunch fresh coriander
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 50g (2 oz) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 50g (2 oz) walnuts or pecans
- salt to taste
- 100ml (4 fl oz) olive oil, or as needed
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Cook farfalle according to package instructions; drain well and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, blend coriander, garlic, vinegar, Parmesan, cayenne pepper, nuts and salt. Add 4 tablespoons of the olive oil, and blend. Add more olive oil until the pesto reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour pesto in a small saucepan and warm over low heat, stirring constantly, until pesto begins to simmer. Pour over cooked pasta and toss.
this was really delicious different from the normal pesto, my family loved it, we had it with a baked potato and salad, lovely - 25 Jan 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!