- 1 (500g) pack farfalle pasta
- 1 large bunch fresh coriander
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 50g (2 oz) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 50g (2 oz) walnuts or pecans
- salt to taste
- 100ml (4 fl oz) olive oil, or as needed
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Cook farfalle according to package instructions; drain well and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, blend coriander, garlic, vinegar, Parmesan, cayenne pepper, nuts and salt. Add 4 tablespoons of the olive oil, and blend. Add more olive oil until the pesto reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour pesto in a small saucepan and warm over low heat, stirring constantly, until pesto begins to simmer. Pour over cooked pasta and toss.
Very Garlicky but super tasty! - 02 Feb 2014
this was really delicious different from the normal pesto, my family loved it, we had it with a baked potato and salad, lovely - 25 Jan 2013