Moist Banana Cake
Makes: 1 cake
- 30g butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 190g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 4 tablespoons milk
- ground cinnamon for sprinkling
Prep:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hr
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease and line a cake tin with baking parchment.
- Cream the butter and sugar in bowl; add the egg, then add bananas.
- Add flour, baking powder, then add bicarbonate of soda dissolved in the milk.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour into cake tin and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
well worth making, followed the recipe to the letter and it came out perfect, all the lasses at work loved it too, they're my unofficial tasters x - 07 Jul 2013
best cake! - 28 Feb 2014