1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
- 125g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 125g plain flour
- 125g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon custard powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- strawberry or raspberry jam
Prep:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Grease a baking tray or line with baking parchment.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter, vanilla and sugar. Add the egg and mix well.
- Sift in flours and custard powder and stir. Roll into balls and place on prepared tray. Lightly flatten with a fork. Make a small depression with your finger or the end of wooden spoon, in the top of each ball and add a little jam.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes until done.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!