2 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a traditional buttery shortbread, but with a light flowery aroma. They are easy to make and are delicious. Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
150g icing sugar
250g butter, softened
250g plain flour
5 heads English lavender or dried lavender to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Break up flowers and beat into butter.
- When smooth, mix in icing sugar; beat well. Add the flour and mix well.
- Roll into small balls and press down with a fork.
- Place on non-greased tray and bake for 10–12 minutes or until lightly golden.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate