4 people made this
About this recipe:
These treats are easy to make and the flavour combinations are endless. Enjoy as is or with a cup of tea, coffee or a glass of milk.
1 (397g) tin condensed milk
625g self-raising flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
additional extras, such as chocolate chips, coconut, nuts or sultanas (optional)
sugar strands, cornflakes, desiccated coconut or nuts for rolling (optional)
- Heat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Cream margarine, sugar and condensed milk together. Stir in vanilla and fold in flour.
- At this stage, divide into bowls and add extras, if using. Use teaspoonfuls of mixture and roll into balls.
- Place onto prepared baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Roll the balls in your chosen topping.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate