13 people made this
About this recipe:
These savoury biscuits are crisp, delicate, buttery and oh-so-cheesy! They are perfect for snacking on, especially as party nibbles.
125g chilled butter, cubed
60g grated Cheddar cheese
40g grated Parmesan cheese
160g plain flour
1 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
Extra time:1hr chilling ›
- Place the butter, Cheddar, Parmesan, flour, paprika and salt in a food processor.
- Pulse until the ingredients just come together. Remove the dough and form it into a ball.
- Divide in half, then roll each into a 23cm x 3cm sausage.
- Roll in baking parchment and chill for 1 hour. The dough can be frozen at this point until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Unwrap the dough rolls and cut into 5mm slices. Arrange slices on the baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Transfer the biscuits to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container untill ready to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate