Creamy Tuna and Cheese Pasta
- 1 (400g) tin tuna in water, drained
- 1 1/4 (340g) tins sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 500g pasta
- 125g grated Cheddar cheese
- 300ml cream
Prep:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook according to packet's instructions until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and place back into the pot over medium-low heat. Add tuna, sweetcorn, cheese and cream. Cook until heated and the cheese is melted. Season to taste.
- 10 Jun 2012
Out of all the tuna pastas i've tried this is the quickest to make. I have kids who like different things in their pasta so its easy to make a few different ones all at the same time. They love it much better when its made with thick cream. Thank you so much for this recipe. - 27 Jan 2014