1 / 1 Picture by: Pam-3BoysMama
Apple Pumpkin Spread
- 430g pumpkin puree
- 250g apple sauce
- 175ml apple juice
- 110g dark brown soft sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice or ground cloves
Prep:10min › Cook:1hr30min › Ready in:1hr40min
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix pumpkin puree, apple sauce, apple juice, dark brown soft sugar and spices.
- Bring mixture to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer approximately 1 1/2 hours. Transfer to sterile containers and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!