1 / 1 Picture by: Nichele
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk (optional)
- 3 spears asparagus, trimmed and cut into 5cm pieces
- 35g sliced fresh mushrooms
- 35g spring onions, chopped
- 40g grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the asparagus, mushrooms and onions; cook and stir until the asparagus is fairly soft, about 4 minutes. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a small bowl; pour over the sauteed vegetables and reduce the heat to medium. While the omelette cooks, lift the edge to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath. When most of the egg is cooked, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Allow the cheese to melt slightly, then fold in half and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!