1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Garlic tofu and vegetable stir fry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g (16 oz) firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed or to taste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 (500g) bag mixed vegetables
- 5 tablespoons vegetable stock
Prep:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Heat olive oil in a large wok or frying pan over medium heat. Add tofu, garlic and about half of the oyster sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes, until garlic is lightly browned but not burning. Remove from the frying pan to a bowl, and set aside.
- Add the frozen vegetables to the same frying pan and cook vegetables according to package directions, substituting stock for the water, and seasoning with the remaining oyster sauce. When vegetables are cooked, mix the tofu garlic mixture back into the pan, and heat through. Serve plain or over rice.
It states this is a vegan meal but contains Oyster sauce Am i missing something? - 19 Apr 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!