Pecan and Goat Cheese Crostini
- 1 baguette, cut into thin slices and toasted
- 2 (150g) packs soft goat cheese, such as Chavroux
- 50g (2 oz) finely chopped pecans
- 12 red seedless grapes, halved
Prep:30min › Ready in:30min
- Pour chopped nuts into a bowl, and set aside. Spread each bread slice with approximately 1 tablespoon goat cheese. Dip into the pecans to thoroughly coat the cheese. Arrange on a plate, and push a grape half into the top of the cheese on each slice.
Toast the slices of baguette on a baking tray under the grill for just a couple minutes - they shouldn't be too crunchy. You could also toast the pecans in a dry frying pan, if desired.
Something else. I toasted the pecans and chopped up my grapes. Then sprinkled both on top of the cheese. That way there's some grape in every bite! - 07 Aug 2008
Used different ingredients. I used goat cheese with basil and roasted garlic and toasted the baguette before spreading the cheese. - 07 Aug 2008
Very quick, easy and very tasty. I used cream cheese instead of goats cheese and toasted the pecans for extra flavour - delicious! - 31 Aug 2011