1 / 1 Picture by: sharan_sunner
- 150g tagliatelle
- 15ml olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 splash sherry
- 1 pack Tesco® Make a Meal With . . Bacon Topped Chicken
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- 100g creme fraiche
- 6g chopped parsley
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the pack.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic for a minute.
- Add in the sherry and reduce down by at least half.
- Place the slices of Bacon Topped Chicken in the microwave and heat for 1 minute on maximum until piping hot.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and and cook until they are just softening.
- Take off the heat and stir in the crème fraiche.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce and stir in the parsley.
- Serve on a plate with the hot Bacon Topped Chicken.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!