Bacon topped chicken with mushroom tagliatelle
1 person made this
About this recipe:
Quick and easy tagliatelle recipe using premium pre-cooked chicken with bacon, in a creamy mushroom sherry sauce.
15ml olive oil
1/2 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 splash sherry
1 pack Tesco® Make a Meal With . . Bacon Topped Chicken
100g sliced mushrooms
100g creme fraiche
6g chopped parsley
- Cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the pack.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic for a minute.
- Add in the sherry and reduce down by at least half.
- Place the slices of Bacon Topped Chicken in the microwave and heat for 1 minute on maximum until piping hot.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and and cook until they are just softening.
- Take off the heat and stir in the crème fraiche.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce and stir in the parsley.
- Serve on a plate with the hot Bacon Topped Chicken.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate