1 / 1 Picture by:
Serves: 4 - 6
- 300g dried soya beans
- 750g pork spare ribs, chopped into 2.5cm lengths
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
Prep:15min › Cook:1hr40min › Extra time:1hr soaking › Ready in:2hr55min
- Soak the soya beans in hot water for at least 1 hour until soft. Drain and rinse.
- Place the ribs into a soup pot and add just enough cold water to cover the ribs. Bring to the boil, skimming of any foam that forms on the surface.
- Add the soya beans and cover the pot. Turn the heat to medium-low and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until the soya beans and ribs are tender. Season with salt and MSG. Serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!