1 / 1 Picture by:
Makes: 3 - 4 servings
- 1 litre water
- 350g Chinese leaf cabbage, chopped
- 100g beef meatballs, halved
- 2 small bunches dried bean thread vermicelli, soaked and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- salt to taste
- chicken stock granules to taste
Prep:15min › Cook:12min › Ready in:27min
- Bring the water to the boil in a large stock pot. Add the cabbage and meatballs. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the bean thread vermicelli and oyster sauce. Cook over low heat for 8 minutes.
- Season with salt and chicken stock granules. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Dried bean thread vermicelli (also known as cellophane noodles) can be purchased in Chinese/Oriental speciality shops.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!