5 people made this
About this recipe:
A thin herb filled omlete. Very basic but very tasty. It's simply perfect as breakfast or a quick dinner for one.
1 or 2 eggs
2 pinches dried mixed herbs
- Break an egg into a mug or small bowl and whisk well.
- Now add as much salt and pepper as you like to the egg and whisk.
- Add two pinches dried herbs and whisk again.
- Put some oil in a pan and heat the pan up so the oil runs round the pan like water, pour the egg mix into the pan and let it cook for about a minute, then flip over.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy. :)
After flipping the omellete over, don't cook the 2nd side as long as the 1st.
Great,quick and easy😀we had some garlic in ours and cubed ham ,lovely
- 18 Apr 2016
Quick, simple and delicious.
- 10 Feb 2016
A simple, easy to cook breakfast that has an elegant flair. I eat a heartier breakfast so I added lean ham and blueberries to the meal.
- 02 Feb 2015
Write a review
Click on stars to rate