1 / 1 Picture by: Beran
- 300g plain flour
- 75g caster sugar
- 10g baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 100g butter
- 500ml milk
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Mix the flour with the sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Melt the butter and add it to the mixture and stir.
- Finally add the milk, and mix.
- Set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Pour the batter into a waffle maker then cook the batter for 4 to 5 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!