1 person made this
About this recipe:
Tropical omelette - a dessert style omelette with a Mediterranean twist. Pineapple, mango, kiwi fruit and cherries fill the omelette.
50g brown sugar
trickle Cointreau liqueur
300ml (1/2 pt) double cream
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 pineapple ring
1 kiwi fruit
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, Cointreau and cream.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the eggs, covering the bottom of the pan.
- Allow to cook, loosening the edges as it cooks, once one side is cooked, turn over to cook the other side.
- Whilst cooking, chop all the fruit into cubes and mix together.
- Turn out omelette onto a plate and fill with the fruit.
- Fold in half, and half again to create the shape of a handkerchief.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate