1 / 1 Picture by: LDYLVBGR
Honey and Sultana Rice Pudding
- 500g (1 1/4 lb) cooked rice
- 75g (3 oz) sultanas
- 600ml (1 pint) semi skimmed milk
- 100g (4 oz) honey
- 30g (1 oz) butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Prep:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Combine rice, sultanas, milk, honey and butter in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat, and let it simmer for 15 minutes; stirring occasionally. Stir in lemon zest and juice.
- Serve the rice in bowls and garnish (optional) with cinnamon.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!