1 / 1
4 people made this
About this recipe:
A superb recipe for delicious waffles. Enjoy for breakfast, brunch, dessert or a snack. Try them with whipped cream and fresh berries.
250g caster sugar
1 (397g) tin sweetened condensed milk
500g plain flour
6 eggs, separated
- Melt the margarine and cool.
- Mix together the flour, egg yolks, sugar and condensed milk in a bowl.
- Add the melted and cooled margarine; stir to mix.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and gently fold into egg yolk mixture.
- Cook the batter in preheated waffle maker. To make small waffles, pour about 1 tablespoon of batter in the centre of the waffle maker.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate