Mango and banana sorbet
- 1 large frozen mango
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 drop vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Prep:5min › Cook:2min › Ready in:7min
- Make sure you have ready prepared frozen mango pieces, either by buying it frozen or buying a fresh mango and freezing it yourself.
- Get your blender, peel and cut your banana into smaller pieces by hand and place it into the blender, add a few drops of vanilla essence.
- Add the frozen mango and cinnamon and blend all together. (Give it a few minutes of blending, depending on how powerful yours is).
- Give it a quick stir and another quick blend to make sure any chunks have been blended. And voila! Hope you enjoy.
Brilliant! Hope it will keep in the freezer for a little while - and also slightly concerned about "refreezing" defrosted mango.... But absolutley delicious! Added a small amount of maple syrup. - 28 Dec 2013
This recipes is so easy to make and so delicious. It is ready as a very thick consistency and just needs a little more time for it to be ready to eat. A little bit more sweetness was needed,so i added some granulated sweetner. It is definitely a good substitute for ice cream. - 29 Jul 2012
Great tasting and refreshing. For an added twist I found honey went well! - 13 Oct 2013