Mango and banana sorbet
- 1 large frozen mango
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 drop vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Prep:5min › Cook:2min › Ready in:7min
- Make sure you have ready prepared frozen mango pieces, either by buying it frozen or buying a fresh mango and freezing it yourself.
- Get your blender, peel and cut your banana into smaller pieces by hand and place it into the blender, add a few drops of vanilla essence.
- Add the frozen mango and cinnamon and blend all together. (Give it a few minutes of blending, depending on how powerful yours is).
- Give it a quick stir and another quick blend to make sure any chunks have been blended. And voila! Hope you enjoy.
This recipes is so easy to make and so delicious. It is ready as a very thick consistency and just needs a little more time for it to be ready to eat. A little bit more sweetness was needed,so i added some granulated sweetner. It is definitely a good substitute for ice cream. - 29 Jul 2012
Great tasting and refreshing. For an added twist I found honey went well! - 13 Oct 2013