1 / 1 Picture by:
- 900g (2lb) frozen green peas
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 green or red chilli, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 small lemon or lime, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep:20min › Cook:3min › Extra time:30min chilling › Ready in:53min
- Cook peas in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and refresh with iced water.
- Drain well, then tip into a food processor. Add the garlic, chilli and ground cumin. Whizz until you have a smooth puree.
- Tip into a bowl and mix in the onions, tomatoes, ground coriander, oil, fresh coriander and citrus juice to taste.
- Season well with salt and pepper and allow to sit in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
Nice served in individual ramekins with taco chips, pitta triangles or corn chips to use as spoons.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!