Be the first to make this!
About this recipe:
These delightfully decadent mandarin truffles are a wonderful way to spoil those you love. Much easier to make than you might think and a good result every time.
150g dark chocolate
150g milk chocolate
50g icing sugar
125g butter, softened
1 teaspoon candied tangerine, chopped
20ml mandarin liqueur
80g unsweetened cocoa
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, stirring until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together icing sugar and butter until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate, candied mandarins and liqueur and mix well. Place in the refrigerator.
- Once the mixture has become quite firm, cut out small portions with a teaspoon and form them into balls with your fingertips.
- Roll truffles in cocoa powder and place on a tray. Store in the fridge then 10 minutes prior to eating remove from the fridge to take the chill off.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate