1 / 1 Picture by: pomplemousse
- 1kg beetroot
- olive oil (optional)
Prep:5min › Cook:40min › Ready in:45min
- Wash beetroot and place in a pot. Cover with water, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain and allow to cool briefly.
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Set beetroot individually onto pieces of foil, drizzle with olive oil (optional) and wrap up tightly. Place in a ovenproof dish and bake in preheated oven for about 20-60 minutes (depending on size) or until they feel soft. Test with a fork for doneness.
- Allow to slightly cool and peel. Use as desired.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!