1 / 1 Picture by: Daniel P.
Beef Spaghetti Bake
Serves: 6 - 8
- 450g spaghetti
- 450g lean minced beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (295g) tin condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 350ml water
- 1 (295g) tin condensed cream of tomato soup
- 275g grated mature Cheddar cheese
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- Meanwhile, in large frying pan over medium heat, brown beef and saute onion, green pepper and garlic; drain and return to frying pan.
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Stir soups and water together in the frying pan. Stir in pasta and transfer to a 20x30cm baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes; serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!