Beef Spaghetti Bake
1 / 1
98 people made this
About this recipe:
This Italian-style pasta bake is simple to throw together. Spaghetti is tossed with beef and sauce and topped with cheese. Enjoy with a side salad and/or garlic bread.
Serves: 6 - 8
450g lean minced beef
1 onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 (295g) tin condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (295g) tin condensed cream of tomato soup
275g grated mature Cheddar cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- Meanwhile, in large frying pan over medium heat, brown beef and saute onion, green pepper and garlic; drain and return to frying pan.
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Stir soups and water together in the frying pan. Stir in pasta and transfer to a 20x30cm baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes; serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate