1 / 1 Picture by:
Baked Tilapia with Blue Cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (225g) fillets tilapia
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 135g crumbled blue cheese
- 220g mixed salad greens
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion and red pepper in the oil until onion and peppers are slightly soft, about 10 minutes. Stir balsamic vinegar into the vegetables; season with salt and pepper.
- Rub tilapia fillets with 2 teaspoons olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Place fillets in a small baking dish and top with the balsamic onion mixture. Sprinkle fish evenly with blue cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily. Serve atop salad greens.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!