1 / 1 Picture by: Brett
Grilled Chicken with Roast Garlic Sauce
- 1 medium head garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 125ml white wine
- 30g butter
- 250ml milk
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Prep:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hr
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- Slice the top of the head of garlic, just enough to remove papery skins and expose the tops of the cloves. Place onto a large sheet of foil and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap the garlic and roast for 20 minutes or until the garlic cloves are very soft. Allow the garlic to cool.
- Preheat grill.
- Place chicken into a 20x30cm baking dish and splash both sides with white wine. Grill for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, place butter and milk into a large frying pan and heat over medium heat until warm. Stir in the flour and cheese until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Slip garlic cloves from their skins and add to the sauce (if desired, chop first). Add chopped parsley. Bring the mixture to a close boil, then reduce the heat and stir. Serve with the grilled chicken.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!