1 / 1 Picture by:
Citrus sea bass ceviche
- 125ml fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 450g fresh sea bass fillets, sliced 5mm thick
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled, stones removed and cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
Prep:25min › Extra time:2hr chilling › Ready in:2hr25min
- In a medium non-reactive bowl combine the lemon juice, lime juice, ginger and olive oil. Add the bass and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. The flesh of the fish should be white and opaque.
- Add the coriander, onion and avocados. Season to taste with salt and pepper, toss and serve with hard-boiled egg wedges.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!