1 / 1 Picture by: swchef
American Peach Cobbler
- 8 fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 110g butter, cut into pieces
- 110g dark brown soft sugar
- 250g plain flour
- 400g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250ml vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Prep:20min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hr5min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Spray a 20x30cm baking tin with cooking oil spray.
- Arrange the peaches in the prepared tin. Scatter the butter over the peaches, then sprinkle the dark brown soft sugar evenly on top. Set aside.
- Mix flour, caster sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir the oil into the beaten eggs, then stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients. Spoon the batter over the peaches, then sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake in preheated oven until the topping is lightly browned, about 45 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!