1 / 1 Picture by: A Turtle in the Kitchen
Super-Moist Blueberry Muffins
Makes: 12 muffins
- 250g plain flour
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 225g blueberry flavoured yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60g butter, melted
- 300g blueberries
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease a 12-hole muffin tin or line with paper cases.
- Stir together flour, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder. In a separate bowl, combine yoghurt, egg, vanilla, butter and blueberries. Stir mixtures together just until combined; batter will be very thick. Scoop into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!