1 / 1 Picture by:
Orange Glazed Ham
- 1 (1-1.5) boneless cured ham joint
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 150ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 175g honey
Prep:10min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr10min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Place ham in a shallow roasting tin, and stud ham with whole cloves. In a small bowl, mix orange juice with honey. Pour mixture evenly over ham. Tent ham with aluminium foil.
- Bake ham for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!