1 / 1 Picture by: Joni
Courgette and prawn pasta
- 250g dried penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 yellow courgettes, thinly sliced
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 450g medium prawns - peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 tablespoons minced fresh chives or spring onions
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and pour into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, warm oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Stir in yellow and green courgette, and cook 10 minutes. Stir in prawns, and cook 3 minutes. Stir in lemon juice, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic. Cook 2 minutes more.
- Pour prawns and sauce into large bowl with pasta. Sprinkle with chives and Parmesan, and stir to combine.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!