1 / 1 Picture by: MARIO1
Spicy Pasta Salad with Coriander Dressing
- 150g pasta
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 180g black olives, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 120g green chillies (from a jar), diced
- 80ml white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 80ml lemon juice
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
Prep:20min › Ready in:20min
- In a large pot with boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine chopped onion, pepper, olives, tomatoes and green chillies in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, fresh coriander, garlic salt, lemon juice, vegetable oil, sugar and chilli powder.
- Mix cooked pasta with vegetables. Toss with coriander dressing and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!