1 / 1 Picture by: Nina
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 450g pasta, such as pappardelle
- 600g casserole beef steak, cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 (295g) tins condensed mushroom soup
- 625ml water
- 300ml soured cream
- 1 teaspoon brown sauce
Prep:20min › Cook:2hr › Ready in:2hr20min
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain and rinse under hot water.
- In a large frying pan, fry the beef steak pieces with the onion, just to brown it and add some colour.
- In a slow cooker, combine the mushroom soup, water, soured cream and brown sauce. Mix until smooth. Add cooked steak pieces, onions and cooked pasta. Cook on low for 2 hours, or to desired taste and consistency.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!