1 / 1 Picture by: supi
Monkfish Thai Red Curry
- 1 tablespoon groundnut oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red Thai curry paste
- 1 (400ml) can coconut milk
- 350g fresh monkfish, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
Prep:20min › Cook:20min › Ready in:40min
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Stir in onion, and cook until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add red pepper and continue to cook for 3 to 5 more minutes, until softened. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the coconut milk and slowly bring to a simmer.
- Once coconut milk begins to simmer, stir in cubed monkfish, and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, or until the fish is firm and the centre is no longer opaque. Stir in fish sauce, lime juice, and fresh coriander before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!