1 / 1 Picture by:
- 113g (4oz) butter or margarine
- 113g (4oz) golden syrup
- 57g (2oz) black treacle
- 113g (4oz) dark brown soft sugar
- 113g (4oz) oats (preferably large)
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Add the butter, syrup, treacle and sugar to a pan and put over the hob on a high heat till the butter is melted.
- Add the oats and turn the heat to simmer. Stir a lot. Tip the mixture into a tin. Any flat tin will do.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy!!! They also go well with vanilla ice cream or yoghurt if you want to be healthy!!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!