- 250g butter, softened
- 140g caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 300g plain flour
Prep:20min › Cook:12min › Extra time:45min chilling › Ready in:1hr17min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Mix butter and sugar in a large bowl with a wooden spoon, then add egg yolk and vanilla and then briefly beat to combine. Sift flour and mix until combined.
- Roll out on a board covered in flour and cut out with a cookie cutter. Put on a non-stick baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Put on a cooling rack to firm up and ENJOY!!!! xxx
very nice, simple and quick - just made them ow with my 3 and 5 yr old - they really enjoyed them! - 10 Apr 2012
very easy and simple to do, tastes good aswell -- thank you for sharing - 01 Jun 2013
I made these with my three year old son and they turned out great. He ate a couple as soon as they were cool enough to hold! I used wholemeal plain flour - only because it needed using up - really tasty. Thanks for sharing. - 16 Apr 2013