1 / 1 Picture by: HighSpeedMum
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 500g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 good handful walnuts, pine nuts or sesame seeds
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- salt and pepper
Prep:20min › Cook:5min › Ready in:25min
- Heat wok over a high heat until very hot. Add the olive oil and swirl around once. Add the garlic and stir fry for a few seconds to scent the oil.
- Immediately tip in the sprouts before the garlic has a chance to burn and stir fry constantly for about 4 minutes until the sprouts are cooked. You are aiming for tenderness with a residual crunch.
- Stir in the nuts, lemon zest and juice. Stir fry for a final 30 seconds or so.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
I find that it will keep quite happily in a serving dish in a low oven or heated trolley until you are ready to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!