1 person made this
About this recipe:
Quick and easy tarragon chicken. Chicken thighs are sauteed with tarragon and dressed with tarragon cream.
1 knob butter
2 tablespoons dried tarragon
1 leek, sliced
4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
3 pinches salt or a good grind of rock salt
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
150ml single cream
- Melt a generous knob of butter in a wide pan (a large frying pan will do) and add half of the tarragon.
- Add the sliced leeks and fry for until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken thighs, open and flatten them out so they will cook faster, and saute until the chicken is no longer pink at the centre, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken from the pan and plate up so that the sauce can be made. Add the remaining tarragon and the cream and heat until piping hot.
- Pour the tarragon cream over the chicken thighs and serve with your choice of potatoes and vegetables.
Just a small amout of this tarragon cream is needed. Too much and it can ruin the dish, trust me!!!!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate