1 / 1 Picture by: Anizou
Cats' Tongue Biscuits
- 100g butter, softened
- 150g icing sugar
- few drops vanilla (optional)
- 175g plain flour
- 3 egg whites
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat the oven to 160 C / Gas 2-3. Line or grease a baking tray.
- Mix the softened butter with the icing sugar (and a few drops of vanilla, if using). Add the flour, egg whites and mix. The dough should be firm and smooth - scoop into a pastry bag and push out thin 4cm oblong shapes onto the baking tray (keeping them a few centimetres apart).
- Bake for 10 to 12minutes, watching carefully. Remove when the edges begin to brown.
- If you want to make them more curved - they are quite flexible when warm. Place them over a rolling pin and stretch them slightly - they should stay curved as they cool.
Make perfect cookies every time with our How to make cookies guide!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!