Slow Cooker Gammon
- approx 500g smoked gammon joint
- 200ml orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey
- pepper to taste
Prep:3min › Cook:8hr › Ready in:8hr3min
- Turn the slow cooker to 'low'. Remove the wrapping from the gammon and place the joint in the slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients, cover and cook for 8 hours or longer if desired.
- Slice the gammon and serve. The sauce is quite runny but could be thickened with a little cornflour.
See it on my blog
Brilliant for a slow cooker - wonderful aroma and just oozing with flavor - great for those with little time for cooking. Wife loved it and so did I. Mash was great just balances out this meal - 18 Mar 2013