1 / 1 Picture by: CookingToday.co.uk
- 12 asparagus spears
- 6 slices Parma ham
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Wash and trim the bottom ends from the asparagus.
- Cut each slice of Parma ham in half.
- Wrap each asparagus spear with a half slice of ham.
- Brush a baking tray with olive oil and arrange the wrapped spears in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes for thin asparagus, or slightly longer for thick stalks.
Serve with garlic mayonnaise.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!