Asparagus spears baked in Parma ham
13 people made this
About this recipe:
Quick and easy Spanish tapas recipe for asparagus spears, wrapped in Parma ham slices, seasoned and oven baked.
12 asparagus spears
6 slices Parma ham
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Wash and trim the bottom ends from the asparagus.
- Cut each slice of Parma ham in half.
- Wrap each asparagus spear with a half slice of ham.
- Brush a baking tray with olive oil and arrange the wrapped spears in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes for thin asparagus, or slightly longer for thick stalks.
Serve with garlic mayonnaise.
See it on my blog
Check out other recipes on CookingToday.co.uk
Write a review
Click on stars to rate