Tasty Chicken Tikka Masala
1 / 1
10 people made this
About this recipe:
A family favourite made in minutes which tastes great! Serve with basmati rice and naan bread.
1 (400g) can Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
3 onions, diced
2 red peppers, deseeded and diced
4 chicken breasts, cubed
1 (400g) tin of chopped tomatoes
30g mango chutney
50g low fat natural yoghurt
Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and 25g butter in a large casserole dish on the hob. Add 3 diced onions and cook until soft and golden.
- Add the 4 tbsp of tikka masala curry paste and 2 diced red peppers. Cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add 4 cubed chicken breasts and stir well to mix in the paste. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in 1 (400g) tin of chopped tomatoes and 1 (400g) can of Heinz Cream of Tomato soup. Gently simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir through 30g of mango chutney and 50g of low fat natural yoghurt. Allow to warm through.
- Scatter with chopped coriander and serve with basmati rice and naan bread.
Very easy to make, very tasty and very filling! Has already been added to the favourites folder.
- 30 Jul 2011
Very tasty. I added some curry powder just to give it a bit of a kick.
- 16 Feb 2012
very tasty and filling also very nice with garlic bread.
- 25 Oct 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate