- 1 (400g) can Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 25g butter
- 4 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
- 3 onions, diced
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and diced
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (400g) tin of chopped tomatoes
- 30g mango chutney
- 50g low fat natural yoghurt
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and 25g butter in a large casserole dish on the hob. Add 3 diced onions and cook until soft and golden.
- Add the 4 tbsp of tikka masala curry paste and 2 diced red peppers. Cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add 4 cubed chicken breasts and stir well to mix in the paste. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in 1 (400g) tin of chopped tomatoes and 1 (400g) can of Heinz Cream of Tomato soup. Gently simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir through 30g of mango chutney and 50g of low fat natural yoghurt. Allow to warm through.
- Scatter with chopped coriander and serve with basmati rice and naan bread.
Very easy to make, very tasty and very filling! Has already been added to the favourites folder. - 30 Jul 2011
Very tasty. I added some curry powder just to give it a bit of a kick. - 16 Feb 2012
very tasty and filling also very nice with garlic bread. - 25 Oct 2011