- With as wide a potato peeler as you can find, slice all the way through the potato with the peeler to achieve the 'crisp' shape.
- Spray a dinner plate with spray oil. Place the potato slices in a single layer on the plate.
- Spray the top of the potato slices with spray oil.
- Cook in microwave on high for approximately 8 minutes. You are looking for a golden brown colour. Take out of the microwave and remove from the plate to cool.
- If they have stuck together break apart, season and serve.
Try different seasonings to achieve different tastes, like BBQ seasoning, onion powder and Parmesan cheese, malt salt (only available in Morrisons) for salt and vinegar flavour. If anyone knows where to get ground hedgehog, please let me know. . .
Fraser has found success by lowering the microwave power and increasing the cooking time slightly.