1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a simple, tasty recipe for all the family to enjoy. Serve the meatballs with mashed potatoes.
500g minced beef
1 can condensed mushroom soup
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp brown sauce
1 tbsp chutney
1 tbsp vinegar
25g flour for coating
- Chop onion finely and mix into minced beef. Add egg and mix together in bowl.
- Form into meatballs.
- Put flour into plastic food bag. Place meatball into bag and coat thoroughly with flour.
- Remove and fry lightly for about 5 minutes to seal.
- Empty soup into a casserole dish, fill empty can with milk and rinse around until can is clean, pour into bowl with soup.
- Mix brown sauce, tomato ketchup, chutney and vinegar into the soup.
- Carefully place meatballs into soup, pour a little soup over each meatball to coat.
- Place in moderate oven for about an hour.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate