4 people made this
About this recipe:
A lovely little coconut cupcake recipe that is moist and beautifully coconutty. If you don't have coconut flavoured yoghurt, you can use plain.
Makes: 12 Cupcakes
150g caster sugar
90g Vitalite margarine
125g self-raising flour
30g ground almonds
30g desiccated coconut
175ml coconut flavoured yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Place eggs, sugar and margarine in a large mixing bowl. Mix with electric whisk until light and fluffy.
- Sift in the flour.
- Add the ground almonds and desiccated coconut. Stir well to combine.
- Add the yoghurt to the mixture and stir until just combined.
- Transfer mixture to paper cases and bake for 25-30 minutes.
See it on my blog
See this recipe on my blog!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate